SPA MANAGER APPLY NOW
WHO WE ARE ?
We are CODAGE Paris !
A Contemporary House of Cosmetology founded in 2010 by Amandine & Julien Azencott, brother and sister, passionate by skincare and customer service excellence.
CODAGE advocates custom-made beauty, while ensuring the tolerance of its products for all skin types; with clean formulas, 100% made in France (in its own laboratory based in the French Riviera), vegan and truly effective. CODAGE has established itself as a care expert by partnering with the largest groups, hotels and spas in the world.
Today, we implement our vision in hotel Spas in which we take over the management : Kimpton Aysla Mallorca is a 5* modern sanctuary of calm and well-being in Santa Ponsa – Calviajust, just 14km from Palma. A progressive take on wellness resort life, where active leisure meets utter relaxation, and touches of tradition blend with contemporary living.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
We are looking for an experienced spa manager !
We are searching for a guarantor of the customer experience and a CODAGE Ambassador expert with all aspects of the Spa Operations & Management as well as promote the vision of the founders Amandine & Julien.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OF ?
You will play a vital role in the Spa's success and guest expectation !
- Plan and implement the standard operating procedures
- Ensure the highest standards of hygiene and presentation
- Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on increased productivity
- Ensure the department’s operational budget is in line and that all costs are strictly controlled
- Ensuring maintenance of inventory of supplies and products
- Keep updated with market trends and requirements
- Ensure Spa facilities are operating efficiently to achieve the highest possible revenue and profit
WHO YOU ARE ?
You are the future CODAGE Angel !
- You are passionate about the world of esthetics and luxury cosmetics
- You are warm, dynamic, smiling, and work with attention and intention
- You make sure to create a unique and unforgettable guest experience
- Your ability to listen, your openness and your interpersonal skills allows you to address different audiences and to integrate perfectly into a team
- You know how to practice discretion, be reactive and easily adapt to any situation
- You listen and reply to guests in a courteous and friendly manner
- You like to pass on your knowledge, show great adaptability and are able to retain guests
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field
- You have knowledge of standard spa operations procedures and excellent managerial and supervisory skills
- You justify a significant proven experience of at least 2 years in the same position
- You must be fluent in English and Spanish
- You know how to organize your work efficiently
WHAT WE OFFER ?
We offer you to be part of our opening team !
- A passionate team (and founders) evolving in a family spirit: welcoming, caring and committed
- Full time position
- Advanced training program
- A competitive fixed salary + bonuses based on objectives
- A significant discount on all our products