With springtime coming to an end, it is time to think about skin preparation for the summer. We want it smoother, softer, moisturized and protected… In other words: ready for the sun rays! To meet that specific need, exfoliation is key with our new edition of the Exfoliating Balm. Its formula combines high sensoriality to scientific effectiveness. A Spa moment… right at home.
Exfoliating without drying or damaging the skin? It’s possible!
Thanks to wisely chosen and combined high-quality ingredients, the new formula of the Exfoliating Balm offers a two-in-one action:
- Fine rice grain particles and brown sugar crystals softly and mechanically exfoliate the skin of the body. Decluttered of dead cells and impurities, it retrieves a smooth, silky texture.
- Shea butter and macadamia oil ensure intense moisturization of the cutaneous tissue: skin is nourished, it feels supple and its natural barrier is reinforced.
How to make your body ritual exceptionally sensorial?
The Exfoliating Balm also has the iconic, divine perfume of the CODAGE body care collection. Bergamot and rhubarb as top notes, violet, coconut and lilas as middle and lastly, patchouli, vanilla and musk as bottom notes create a beautiful association.
You can apply this generous balm onto clean, damp skin, using circular motions. You can also insist on drier areas, such as elbows or knees. The texture of the Exfoliating Balm emulsifies under the effect of massage movements for a deliciously agreeable sensation. The new formula rinses off incredibly easily and leaves a non-greasy finish: THE perfect body care ritual with summer right around the corner.
How to integrate the Exfoliating Balm into your body care routine?
Because the products from CODAGE Paris do have a synergetic action when used together, here is an example of gentle body skin routine:
- Once showered with the Hand & Body Cleansing Gel, it is time to apply the Exfoliating Balm, directly under the shower. Once to twice a week is enough to get rid of dead cells at the surface of the skin. It is then silky to touch and looks incredibly smooth.
- If you want to target a specific skin problem -dehydration, loss of firmness, cellulite, spots-, then choose one of our Body Milk-Serums!
- Finishing off with the Hand & Body Lotion to complete the moisturization process and offer your skin some comfort and appeasement.
A deliciously perfumed product, generous texture, carefully chosen ingredients et undeniable results… That is what CODAGE promises your skin for it to retrieve all its softness before summertime.